Opinions differ on the true meaning of the holiday season. Some find it in faith, others in family & friends, still others prefer to celebrate quietly or not at all.
One thing that all people of good will agree on, though, is the importance of sharing gifts from regional, Minnesota-based breweries like Surly. With that in mind, we’ve created Surly’s Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide, featuring only the finest in brewery gear, from hoodies to glassware to our very first brewery Christmas sweater.
- Surly At Home Collection: Upgrade your home bar with custom bar mats and a Minnesota-made Craftmade Apron. If your re-enactment of the 1988 Tom Cruise vehicle Cocktail goes sideways, we have all sorts of replacement glassware as well.
- A Surly Christmas: In addition to ornaments, mittens, and beanies, the Surly Christmas sweater features skulls, hops, candy canes, and a reindeer that is taking zero s*** from anyone this yuletide season. Go ahead. Call it ugly. We dare you.
- Women’s Collection: Has this ever happened to you? You’re taking time off from the ad agency to visit your hometown when you must save the holiday pageant from a big city real estate developer, all while still finding time for your career, your family and perhaps true love with your high school sweetheart? I know, right? Dress for the occasion with a Drink Local shacket and a cable knit beanie. Hot chocolate, Lacey Chabert, and a little shop that somehow only sells sleigh bells but is still a thriving business not included.
- Cabin Fever: Winter is still just toying with us before unleashing its full wrath. Prepare for the hunkering with Surly blankets, cribbage boards, and coffee mugs.
- Drink Local: Let people know you’re from here, just in case the “ah jeez” you just let slip wasn’t enough. These flannels and hats are as Minnesotan as a church cookbook with an overreliance on Jello recipes.
To ensure delivery by 12/23, please place your online order by 12/15. Or just visit our brick-and-mortar store in the Beer Hall and treat yourself to a Furious and a meal after you shop.
In our best Ron Popeil voice, but wait, there’s more:
- Our annual holiday gift card deal is up and running. Buy $50, get an additional $10 coupon; buy $100, get an additional $25 coupon. The coupon is good through March 31, 2023.
- Looking for a great gift idea for the local craft beer fan in your life? The Surly Bottle Project is it.
- Toys for Tots is stationed at our Beer Hall from December 2-16! Bring in a new, unwrapped toy to donate on your next visit!