Exceptional Beverages. Exceptional Quality. Exceptional Partnership.
We’re Ready to Help
Established in 2005 in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, Surly Brewing Company helped make game-changing craft beer a phenomenon in Minnesota and beyond. We continue that proud tradition today as a top 50 independently owned and operated craft brewer. While many things have changed since we started, more than a few things remain the same. Our committed team. Our uncompromising quality. Our love of great beverages. If that sounds familiar and you are looking to accelerate growth for your business, we can help.
Interested? Contact us at [email protected] to start a conversation.
- Deep in-house expertise in beers, seltzers, THC beverages and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Two state of the art beverage production facilities (Brooklyn Center MN & Minneapolis MN)
- Batch sizes ranging from 60 BBL (800 24-count cases of 12 oz cans) to 600 BBL (8,000 24-count cases of 12 oz cans)
- Ability to scale production immediately or over time
- Robust supplier network offering scale pricing leverage on ingredients and packaging materials
- Qualified vendors for a range of finished goods formats – labeled, sleeved and printed cans (including digital print cans) finished with pak-tech carriers or into chipboard wraps
- High speed packaging lines (up to 250 cans/minute) running 12 fl oz, 16 fl oz and 19.2 fl oz standard diameter cans and a variety of sleek can sizes into 4 packs, 6 packs, 12 packs and 24 packs including straight packs and variety packs
- Draft packaging into ½ and 1/6 BBL kegs
- High speed tunnel pasteurization for product stabilization and clean labeling opportunities
- Industry leading quality standards and capabilities including cross-flow filtration and on site quality control lab with complete suite of QC process control and analytics
- Option for turnkey production or customized variations based on partner needs
- 60,000 SF warehouse with 7,000+ SF of cold storage.