Judging by the fact that we already had to brew more this week, you’re all familiar with Grapefruit Supreme. And while we absolutely encourage you to continue enjoying our low-ABV tart ale all by its lonesome, Surly’s cocktail enthusiasts have also found it to be the perfect mixer for summer drinks. Try these on for size this summer, mixologists:
In a glass with ice add:
- 1.5 ounces silver or blanco tequila
- One sugar cube
- ½ ounce lime juice
- Pinch of salt (to taste)
- 4 ounces Grapefruit Supreme
- 1.5 ounces tequila
- .75 ounces lemon juice
- .75 ounces Grapefruit Supreme
- .5 ounces agave nectar
- .25 ounces luxardo
Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add tequila, lemon juice, Grapefruit Supreme, agave nectar, and luxardo. Shake well. Strain into ice-filled glass. Garnish with a grapefruit wedge.
Grey Dog Supreme
- 2.0 ounces Tattersall Barreled Gin
- 6.0 ounces Grapefruit Supreme
- Squeeze of lime juice
- 2 dashes Angustura Bitters
- Wedge of lime
Fill glass with ice. Add gin, Grapefruit Supreme, and squeeze of lime juice. Stir. Add two dashes of bitters. Garnish with lime wedge.
- One can Grapefruit Supreme
- “Enough” Tattersall Lime Crema
Crack a cold Grapefruit Supreme. Chug a little. Top off can with Tattersall Lime Crema. Enjoy.