Some jam bands are legendary. Most aren’t. This beer is for them.
Please welcome to the stage Nobody Likes Your Jam Band, a hazy IPA dry-hopped on Strata, Citra, and Idaho 7®. The juicy hop profile centers notes of mango, papaya, and orange, and needs neither a second drummer nor John Mayer to truly enjoy. Unlike yet another tedious guitar solo, you won’t want this limited-edition beer to end.
You started off thinking you could improv like Jerry or Trey, get on the festival circuit, maybe even play Red Rocks. Instead, you opened for a Blues Traveler tribute band in an abandoned Walgreen’s, your bassist left halfway through your one good solo with the van and your girlfriend, and the pills you bought in the parking lot were baby aspirin. Expired baby aspirin.
Our advice: Grab a 4-pack of Nobody Likes Your Jam Band tallboys, queue up Cornell ‘77, and dream of better days. But keep your day job just in case.
- ABV: 9.6%
- Hops: Strata, Citra, Idaho 7®
- Malt: 2-Row, Vienna, Rice Hulls, Oat Malt, Unmalted Wheat, Flaked Oats
- Yeast: English Ale
- Flavor/aromatic notes: Mango, papaya, orange, pineapple, passion fruit, lemon, grapefruit
- Pour: Light orange & hazy
- Format: 4-packs of 16 oz. cans, some draft as well.
- Availability: Minnesota, Wisconsin, The Dakotas, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Nebraska, Kansas, Colorado, Missouri.
- Release Date: 3/3/23. Limited time only.