Surly Gives A Damn (SGAD) is looking to close 2019 out with a sustained barrage of damn-giving before and during the holidays, as we’ve lined up a series of events to flex our public service muscles.
(If you’re new here, SGAD is the public-spirited side of Surly, dedicated to volunteer and charitable donation support in the community with local partners. We focus on the environment, health and human services, the arts, and education.)
See something that appeals to your sense of volunteerism and desire to give back to the community? Sign up at the link provided. We’ll provide an attractive Surly Gives A Damn black t-shirt and a Surly beer on the house* when our work is done. In addition, we also have opportunities to give everything from money to blood to socks. Not all at the same time, that would be weird.
Join us in giving a damn on any/all of the following dates:
- November 2: SGAD Donation Garden Cleanup
- November 6: Free Bikes 4 Kidz (cleaning and fixing donated bikes for the holidays)
- November 14: Give to the Max Day–SGAD will match up to $2500 for Mississippi Park Connection
- November 20: Open Arms Thanksgiving Meal Delivery
- December 1: Wool Sock Drive at Surly’s Brewers & Doers event in the Brewery (link coming soon)
- December 10: Toys for Tots Toy Sort (link coming soon)
- December 26: Surly Blood Letting with Memorial Blood Centers
- December 30: Open Arms Holiday Meal Delivery (link coming soon)
*We provide beer vouchers for a future visit to Surly if you’re giving blood on the 26th.
For more information on what SGAD does and the latest information on upcoming events, bookmark that SGAD page on our site.