The winners have their flights/hotel rooms booked. Our staff has the stamps and ink for your passports–look for the people in the red Surly beanies from Love Your Melon if you have any questions. Our Beer Garden is prepped, all our bar partners have their kegs (and in at least one case, a goat), and we are ready to celebrate Furious48 with you.
Three key things to remember:
- The first 20 Furious stamps at each location get their Furious on the house.
- You need a minimum of three stamps for your passport to be eligible for the grand prize–a $450 travel voucher from Sun Country.
- You must turn it in at Surly Brewing by 4 pm Sunday, as we’re closing early due to the Large American Football Game That Has a Copyrighted Name We Can’t Use As We’re Not a Valued Corporate Partner.
Friday, Jan. 31:
- Noon-6 pm, Furious48 Kickoff, 331 Club (331 13th Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413).
- 4-7 pm, Furious firkin and goat roast with Surly Executive Chef Ben Peine, Grumpy’s NE (2200 4th St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418).
- 5-7 pm, Furious48 Pub Pass Meet-Up, Surly Pizza Upstairs (520 Malcolm Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55414).
- 8-11:30 pm, Furious48 presents Lydia Liza and Big Cats with Dwynell Rowland, K. Raydio, and Talia Knight at the 7th Street Entry (701 N 1st Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403). Tickets on sale now.
Saturday, Feb. 1:
- 10 am-5 pm, Winter Loppet (Skijoring, Broomball Tournament, Kubb, Surly Beer Garden, etc..), Theodore Wirth Park (1301 Theodore Wirth Pkwy, Golden Valley, MN 55422).
- 11 am-1 pm, Furious48 Bingo Brunch, Iron Door Pub (3012 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55408).
- 1-4 pm, Furious48 at Up-Down (3012 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55408).
- 4-7 pm, Furious48 Winter Cook Out, Surly Beer Hall and Beer Garden (520 Malcolm Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55414). Tickets available here.
- 4-7 pm, Furious48 Wild Pre-Game Party, Alary’s Bar (139 7th St E, St Paul, MN 55101).
- 6-10 pm, Luminary Loppet and Beer Garden, Lake of the Isles Lagoon (2500 Lake of the Isles Pkwy E, Minneapolis, MN 55405).
- 9-11 pm, Furious48 Post-Luminary Party, Uptown Tavern (1400 Lagoon Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55408).
Sunday, Feb. 2:
- 11 am-4 pm, Furious48 Finale and Passport Turn-In, Surly Beer Hall (520 Malcolm Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55414).
Furious will be $5 at the Brewery all weekend long, along with BBQ specials downstairs and pizza special upstairs. In addition, the first 20 people who get their passports stamped at each Furious48 event get their first Furious on Surly.
Thank you to Sun Country, Love Your Melon, Go Radio, PubPass, The Loppet Foundation, and a truly stellar lineup of local bars and taverns for helping make this possible. And to you, for making Furious the iconic Minnesota IPA. Cheers!