Next week, a select group of Surly employees is going to Colorado. Their mission, which they’ve chosen to accept: Drink Surly all over Denver. That’s not all they’re doing, obviously. Maybe they’ll hang out at the mall, go to Illegal Pete’s, pick up the things they forgot at the hotel during GABF. You don’t know. Also, honestly, if it’s going to be this cold and snow this much, having some mountains in the background is a nice change of pace.
ANYWAY. Our traveling party is taking the “party” seriously, too, as we’ll be hitting the Mile High City’s finest craft beer bars every night of the week, with happy hours, tap takeovers, Darkness verticals, meet-the-brewer events, you name it. We even made a poster. Figure out which one works best for you or just go to all of them. It’s a free country.
Other details, along with links to the locations:
- Monday, February 18th: Happy hour and tap takeover at The Fed Bar. 5-7 pm
- Tuesday, February 19th: Happy hour and tap takeover at Wild Corgi Pub. 5-7 pm
- Tuesday, February 19th: Tap takeover at Henry’s Tavern. 7-9 pm
- Wednesday, February 20th: Happy hour/Darkness vertical tapping at Falling Rock Tap House. 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 20th: Tap takeover and specialty paired food at Freshcraft. 7:30 pm.
- Thursday, February 21st: Tap takeover at Ale House at Amato’s. 7-9 pm
- Thursday, February 21st: Happy hour and specialty tapping at Walter’s303. 5-7 pm.
- Friday, February 22nd: Pint night at Cherry Cricket Cherry Creek, 5-7 pm.
See you there.