In the spring of 2020, we sent the Surly Food Truck to various Twin Cities parking lots while the Beer Hall was grounded by the COVID shutdown. The response was gratifying, and led to multiple requests for an encore while the weather still doesn’t hate us.
We’re pleased to announce that it’s hitting the streets again this week, stopping at the Guthrie on Thursday from 3-8, Boom Island Park on Friday from 3-8, and the Bde Maka Ska volleyball courts on Saturday from 11-4. We’ll also have a few more items available besides the classic Surly Burger:
- Surly Burger
- Double patties, American cheese, lettuce, red onion, fancy sauce, toasted bun. Served with potato chips.
- Philly Cheesesteak
- Smoked prime rib, whiz, beef-fat mayo, peppers & onions, toasted bun. Served with potato chips.
- Boar Bratwurst
- House-made boar bratwurst, beet mustard, cider braised onions, house-made brioche bun. Served with potato chips.
- Texas Hotlink
- House-made smoked pork sausage, apricot mustard, giardiniera, house-made brioche bun. Served with potato chips.
- Grilled Cheese
- House-made brioche bun with melted American cheese. Served with potato chips.
Credit only, no cash. We look forward to seeing you out and about!