It’s the coldest and darkest time of year. When metal legend Avril Lavigne sang “It’s a damn cold night,” we felt that. What better way to cope than with pizza and pinball? This January and February, our friends at Tilt Pinball Bar are setting up a pinball residency in Surly Pizza Upstairs with a variety of games that appeal to all ages and skill levels. Games will be available to guests whenever SPU is open; we’ll also be hosting a Monday night pinball league. In addition, on Sundays you can get a pizza of your choice, a beer of your choice, and a $10 roll of quarters for $25. You need a good reason to get out of the house in the winter. We’re providing it.
Dates: Jan. 2 – Feb. 26
League sign-up: https://surly.formstack.com/forms/spupinball
- All experience levels welcome!
- Players will be matched by skill level based on weekly points earned.
- Prizes awarded for top finishes.
- Rolling open sign up for the league – join at any time and bring friends!
- Attack From Mars
- Cactus Canyon
- Indiana Jones
- The Addams Family
- Monster Bash
- Wizard of Oz
- Stranger Things
- Theatre of Magic
- Cirqus Voltaire
- Star Trek – The Next Generation