You’re not a regular mom. You’re a cool mom. You’re a Surly mom. And you deserve a Mother’s Day that doesn’t suck.
Join us at Surly on Sunday, May 14th for our Mother’s Day Market. Vendors will be offering a variety of wares, from jewelry to vintage clothing to prints, from 11am-3pm. In addition, we’ll have DJ sets and live music from Al Church & The Congregation to provide a soundtrack worthy of the day.
Here’s the lineup:
- Disco Death DJ set, 11am-2pm
- Al Church & The Congregation, 2:30-4pm
GOODS, SERVICES, OTHER EXTREMELY COOL STUFF:
- Surly – Temporary Tattoos
- Studio SLVR (permanent jewelry, custom fit and clasp free)
- Disco Death Records (classic vinyl, music merch)
- Scent & Psyche (top shelf artisan candles)
- Lovely Little Uglies (bright and funky earrings, pins, magnets)
- Larissa Loden (quality, handcrafted local jewelry
- ChromaXone (colorful and unique prints)
- Twin Hand Vintage (stylish vintage wear)
- Arcadia Vintage Co. (retro/banging vintage wear)
- Twin Cities Photo Bus (photo booth)
Our full Beer Hall food and beer menu will be available during market hours as well! See you there, mom.