If you were waiting to get your Darkness Day Bottle Package, stop. Online sales for both end at 5 PM Central on Thursday. If you need a refresher, or have somehow missed every part of our Darkness Day media blitz:
Tier 1: Darkness Day Bottle Package: Campground access from 12 pm September 28 to 12 pm September 30, three (3) bottles of 2018 Darkness, four (4) beer tokens for use during the party: $120. Limit: 500. Purchase ticket(s).
Tier 2: Darkness Day Variant Bottle Package: Campground access from 12 pm September 28 to 12 pm September 30, three (3) bottles of 2018 Darkness, one (1) bottle of each Darkness variant (Rum Barrel-aged w/Coconut, Bourbon Barrel-aged w/Vanilla Bean & Cherry, Tattersall Fernet Barrel-aged), four (4) beer tokens for use during the party: $200. Limit: 1000. Purchase ticket(s).
If you don’t have any interest in the bottle packages but want a General Admission ticket for the big party, those remain $35. Purchase ticket(s). Online sales also end Thursday at 5 pm. GA tickets will be available at the gates on Friday and Saturday for $40.
- Two days of live metal/doom/hardcore/punk music, headlined by Sick Of It All on Friday and Carcass on Saturday.
- 60+ guest breweries, including many that are unavailable in Minnesota.
- A staggering amount of Surly beers—vintage Darkness, casks, kilderkins, infusions, flagships, and seasonals.
- A cocktail bar from our friends at Tattersall.
- The Friday night, fan-run bottle share continues in all its glory. Share what you’re bringing and see what everyone else is.
- Food trucks galore.
- A giant bonfire at dusk on Friday.
- A shuttle bus for non-campers from Surly to Somerset and back on Saturday.
- And of course: The first sip of 2018 Darkness.
All this information and much more can be found at surlydarknessday.com. Or just read the brochure below.