For those of you who aren’t craft beer professionals, Minneapolis is hosting the 2022 Craft Brewers Conference May 2-5 at the Minneapolis Convention Center. The CBC is the largest craft brewing industry gathering in America. Anchorman references are long past their sell-by date, but it really is kind of a big deal.
For those of you who are craft beer professionals, welcome to town!
At Surly, this means we’ll be hosting our fair share of industry events and adjusting our hours, operations, and taplines accordingly.
BEER HALL HOURS:
- Sunday, 5/1: 11am-9pm (no brunch service)
- Monday, 5/2: 3pm-11pm
- Tuesday, 5/3: CLOSED (private event)
- Wednesday-Friday, 5/4-5/6: 3pm-11pm
- Saturday, 5/7: 11am-11pm
- Sunday, 5/8: 11am-9pm
SURLY PIZZA UPSTAIRS HOURS:
- Sunday-Tuesday, 5-1-5/3: CLOSED
- Wednesday-Friday, 5/4-5/6: 3pm-9pm
- Saturday, 5/7: 11am-9pm
- Sunday, 5/8: CLOSED
Available to CBC guests with badge on Wednesday (5/4) and Thursday (5/5) at 3:30pm and 5:30pm. Sign up in our Retail Store at the Beer Hall.
Draft lines will change *daily*. Roughly 35-40 each day. If you ever wanted to try “something I’ve never had before” from Surly, this is your Everest.
We have ample free parking. We’re super close to the Green Line if you’re taking public transit and even closer to the U of M Transitway if you’re biking over.
CBC SURLY HAPPY HOURS:
- Monday, 8th Street Grill (800 Marquette Ave, Minneapolis), 4-7pm. Featured beer: Blast Beat
- Tuesday, Butchers Tale (1121 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis), 5-7pm. Featured beer: Take Five
- MacKenzie (918 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis), 4-6pm. Featured beer: Thiol & Error
- The Bulldog Downtown (1111 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis), 4-6pm. Featured beer: Paulie Walnuts
- Ties Lounge and Rooftop Bar (921 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis), 4-6pm. Featured beer: Black Is The New Black
- The Depot Tavern (17 N 7th St, Minneapolis), 4-6pm.
- Thursday, Corner Bar (Seven Corners, Minneapolis), 4-7pm. Featured beer: Idol Worship
- Friday, Stone Arch Craft Lab (MSP Airport, Terminal 1), noon-3pm.