The Beer Hall and Surly Pizza Upstairs remain closed to the public while we all do our part to get through all of this. We’ve transitioned to offering to-go and delivery via GrubHub for some of our favorites. If you’re stuck working from home and helping the kids with their distance learning, that leaves about negative three hours in your day to cook or meal prep. We can help.
What’s available? Take a look
- Pizza is now available for home consumption! Or just eat it in your car. You’re already doing it, that’s OK.
- Wings. The Tuesday Beer Hall favorites are now available on days that aren’t even Tuesday. We’re making lemonades out of these lemons, people.
- Family-style BBQ options.
- Thursday special: Korean Fried Chicken Sandwiches. Boneless chicken thigh, double-deep fried and tossed with spicy gochujang sauce, kimchi mayo, garlic pickles, and miso slaw, served on a toasted brioche bun with a sesame bean sprout salad. Get your order in early.
- Friday special: Hoagies. You’re not the only one who’s been baking bread at this time.
- TIPS: All tips for online orders will be for hourly restaurant staff who prepared your meal and got it out to you. We appreciate your support.
- CURBSIDE: If you’re requesting Curbside Pickup please enter your car make, model and color in the notes under the “Looking for Curbside" option.
Our current hours of operation are Tuesday-Saturday from 3pm-8pm. We can’t wait to raise a toast with all of you in person, but until then, this is a damn fine substitute. ORDER ALL THE FOOD NOW.