Surly Brewing and Minnesota United team up again to host the Third Annual Surly Boot Soccer Tournament, this year on the Great Lawn at Allianz Field. Think boot hockey, but with soccer balls. This is a one-of-a-kind event–anywhere. Snow. Small fields. 5 on 5. No keepers. No cleats allowed; only snow boots. Supporters groups will be invited, all the teams will be co-ed, 32 teams will play and every team is guaranteed two matches, food, music, and of course – beer.
This event is open to the public and there is no cost to come cheer on your favorite team.
REGISTER YOUR TEAM TODAY: tempotickets.com/bootsoccer2020
- Registration is required for any teams that want to compete in the tournament.
- Registration is capped at 32 teams.
- Each team registration is $100.00.
- Teams must register with a captain, a team name, and team color. (You are encouraged to bring an alternate color or you may be forced to wear pinnies)
- Teams can have up to 10 members and must be co-ed.
- Each team registration includes 10 beer tickets. Each team member will also receive 10% off merch in the Black and Brew Team Store on tournament day.
- Each match will be 5v5.
- No Keepers.
- Matches will run 20 minutes.
- Each player is required to wear snow boots. (Snow boots, moon boots, duck boots, hunting boots, rubber galoshes, etc.)
- No Cleats, Hiking Boots, or Tennis Shoes.
- Each team can have up to 10 players on their roster.
- Teams must be coed and a minimum of one woman must be on the field at all times.
- All players must be 18 years of age or older.
- Each team is guaranteed two matches.
- Each player must sign a waiver before stepping on the field.
- Event is all ages and open for friends & family to cheer you on.
- The championship team will receive something truly great: a brand new 2020 jersey for each member redeemable in the Black & Blue Team Store on the day of the event, plus a Surly prize pack. The second place team will also receive a Surly prize pack as well as a $20 gift card to the Team Store.