Our lunch program is well underway in the Beer Hall, and we’re excited to announce a couple new menu items that will blow your mind grapes.
These will be available every weekday from 11 am – 3 pm, and were crafted with lighter appetites and quick service in mind. The items:
- French Onion Soup (vegetarian) – crostini, gruyere, chives – $7
- Farro Salad (Lunch Edition) – smoked salmon, avocado, pepitas, soft boiled egg, lime vinaigrette – $11
- NEW! Curry Chicken Salad Sandwich – cashews, golden raisins, gem lettuce, pita bread, chips – $11
- NEW! Kimchi Rice Bowl – avocado, cucumber, pickled carrot, sesame, fried egg, chili – $11; add chili glazed pork for $4
- Pastrami Sandwich – house-cured pastrami, spicy mustard, aioli, caraway rye bread, chips – $15
- Somebody’s Birthday Cake – chocolate cake, vanilla bean frosting – $2.50
- Is the rest of the menu still available? Yes. You want a steak? You can get a steak.
- Does Surly still have ample free parking and/or is it easily accessed by bike/public transit, so we can get in and get out? Yes.
- Why only 11-3? Because that’s when lunch is.
- Why only Monday-Friday? Because that’s when people are in the office and stay-at-home parents want to get out of the goddamn house.
In addition, if you’re taking the whole office out to lunch or have an otherwise larger-than-average group, we will accept advance reservations during the 11-3 lunch window. Call 763-999-4040 to do so.
The new menu is available now. See you here.